A message to our beloved customers about Covid-19 prevention
New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham has announced a new Public Emergency Order that calls for the closing of various establishments in an attempt to stop the spread of COVID-19. The order requires all bars and restaurants in New Mexico to be limited to take-out and food delivery starting Thursday, March 19.
Canteen Brewhouse and Canteen Taproom will be open every day from 3:00 – 7:00 pm only.
We will be open for to-go orders of Growlers, Crowlers, six-packs of our three beer styles, and pre-ordered kegs. We also have root beer available. Food will not be available for carry-out.
For details or to place your order, you can call us at (505) 881-2737 or visit inside.
Dear friends and family,
In these uncertain times, we want to inform you about what we are doing at Canteen Brewhouse and Canteen Taproom to support our employees and customers. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and employees remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public and kitchen areas (including counter tops, door handles, restrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of industrial strength disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.Below is a communication from the CDC:There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Thank you for being such loyal customers of Canteen Brewhouse and Canteen Taproom. It is truly an honor to be your neighbor.